Volume 5 Issue 3, 2015
1. The Implications of Reading Strategies in EFL/ESL Contexts
Ali Derakhshan, Hadiseh Nazari
Assistant Professor at Golestan University, Department of English Language and Literature, Gorgan, & Department of English Language Teaching, Golestan Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University, Gorgan, Iran.
2. Reality TV Shows in the Arab World: Star Academy Impacts on Arab Teenagers
Georges Farha, Bassam Hamdar, Lilian Karam, Hussin J. Hejase
Department of Communication Arts, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, & Faculty of Business and Economics, American University of Science and Technology, Beirut-LEBANON.
3. Research on the Environmental Knowledge and Environmental Awareness of Preschool Teachers
Güneş Salı, Özlem Körükçü, Aysel Köksal Akyol
Education Sciences Department, Education Faculty, Bozok University, Erdoğan Akdağ Kampüsü, Atatürk Yolu, Yozgat, TURKEY.
4. A Survey of Effectiveness of Cognitive Therapy on Anger Management of mothers of Mentally Retarded Children
Hassan Bagheri Nia, Zeinab Mehri Zahra Davoodi, Farzaneh Sadat Dehghani
Assistant Professor of Hakim Sabzevari University, Iran, & Department of Rehabilitation Counseling, Shahid Dastgheib School, Esfarayen, North Khorasan, IRAN.
5. Spouse Selection: Importance of Personalityvs Family and Society
Lecturer, Department of Psychology of Payame Nour University, Tehran, Iran.
6. An Investigation on Knowledge Acquisition Attitudes and Habits of Physical Education Teachers
Sezgin DEMİRTAŞ, Cengiz KARAGÖZOĞLU
Physical Education Teacher, SPORG Sports Organization Company, Istanbul, Turkey & Marmara University, School of Physical Education and Sports, Istanbul, Turkey.
7. A Study of Evil and Demonic Forces in Shahnameh (Book of Epic)
Mozhgan Yahyazadeh, Abdolnaser Nazariani
Persian Language and Literature Department, Urmia University, IRAN.
8. An Investigation of High School Students’ Mathematics Fears According to Some Variables
Department of Mathematics Education, Faculty of Education, Mehmet Akif Ersoy University, Burdur/Turkey.
9. An Investigation into the Relationship between Iranian High school EFL Teachers’ Emotional Intelligence and their Self-efficacy
Hamid Reza Hashemi Moghadam
TEFL, Hakim Sabzevari University, Iran.
10. A Prediction of Reading and Math Performance of Interracial Children: Using Path Analysis
Linda H. Chiang, Orlando V. Griego
Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, California, USA.
11. The effect of cooperative learning techniques on reading comprehension ability of Iranian EFL learners
Azam Mohammadi, Dr. Mehran Davarbina
Department of Language Teaching, Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University, Ardabil, Iran.
12. Analysis of the Relationship Between Coherence Relations and Pisa Reading Skill Results: Examples from Korean, Turkish and American Textbooks
Dr. Sercan DEMİRGÜNEŞ
Department of Turkish Education, University of Nigde, TURKEY.
Hope Mawere Virginia, Jonah Muguti
Senior Lecturer, Department of Teacher Development) Zimbabwe Open University, Senior Lecturer, Department of Educational Studies, Zimbabwe Open University, Zimbabwe.
Call for Papers
Last date to submit papers for next issue (Volume 7 Issue 3, July 2017 issue) May 31, 2017. new!
Volume 7 Issue 2, April 2017 issue will be online on April 30, 2017. New !
IJSSE has been recently indexed in the following data bases: Global Impact Factor (G I F) , and Education Source (EBSCO Host)
OUR PARTNERS Journals