Instructions For Authors
The title page includes the following information:
Title: Concise and informative. Titles are often used in information-retrieval systems. Avoid abbreviations and formulae where possible.
Author names and affiliations: It includes author/s name/s and the authors' affiliation addresses (where the actual work was done) below the names along with country name and e-mail address/s of all the author/s.
Organization of the article
The article should be organized into following sections:
Method: Research design and method should be clearly defined.
Results: Results should be clear and concise.
Discussion: This should explore the significance of the results of the work, not repeat them. A combined Results and Discussion section is often appropriate. Avoid extensive citations and discussion of published literature.
Conclusions: The main conclusions of the study may be presented in a short Conclusions section, which may stand alone or form a subsection of a Discussion or Results and Discussion section.
Acknowledgements: Place acknowledgements, including information on grants received, before the references, in a separate section, and not as a footnote on the title page.
References: References should be cited in APA style. Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa). Citations in the text should follow the referencing style used by the American Psychological Association. Do not number the references.
Acknowledgements: Collate acknowledgements in a separate section just before the reference list and do not, therefore, include them on the title page, as a footnote to the title or otherwise
- Must include your complete address including institutional affiliation and e-mail address on the first page of your article. It is for the authors to take care of this important part if they want others to correspond with them on the subject.
- You must give the declaration as to the authenticity of the work that you submit. This declaration should state that your article or work submitted for publication in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND EDUCATION www.ijsse.com is an original work by you and that you have duly acknowledged the work or works of others you either cited or used in writing your articles, etc. A model is given below:
- Authors may kindly review their articles in the light of the required declaration given above, before they submit their work for publication in International Journal of Social Sciences and Education www.ijsse.com. They are wholly responsible for any plagiarism identified in their works. International Journal of Social Sciences and Educationwww.ijsse.com will not and does not assume any responsibility for the acts of plagiarism committed by the authors.
- Kindly note that you are not permitted to add any new author/s or delete the names of authors from the paper/s, once you've submitted your article/s for publication.
- Remember that by maintaining academic integrity we not only do the right thing but also help the growth, development and recognition of Pakistani scholarship. This applies also to all who submit their articles for publication from other nations as well.
- You must not paginate your article submitted in the Word format. www.ijsse.com will paginate it.
Call for Papers
Last date to submit papers for next issue (Volume 7 Issue 3, July 2017 issue) May 31, 2017. new!
Volume 7 Issue 2, April 2017 issue will be online on April 30, 2017. New !
IJSSE has been recently indexed in the following data bases: Global Impact Factor (G I F) , and Education Source (EBSCO Host)
OUR PARTNERS Journals