Volume 6 Issue 1 January 2016
1. AN INVESTIGATION OF INTEGRATING INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY INTO TEACHING SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS IN SUDANESE SECONDARY SCHOOLS
Abdelrahman Ahmed , Izzeldin Osman
College of Education, Computer Integrated Education, Sultan Qaboos University, OMAN; College of Computer Science, Computer Science, Sudan University of Science and Technology, SUDAN.
2. ACADEMIC INTEGRITY ISSUES: BENEFITS, CHALLENGES, INITIATIVES AND PRACTICES
Assistant Professor, Najran University ,Najran, SAUDIA ARABIA.
3. SOCIAL BARRIERS FACED IN INTERNATIONAL DISASTER MANAGEMENT
Jose Helano Matos Nogueira
Management School, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK, & Business Administration, Farias Brito University, Fortaleza, BRAZIL.
4. COMPARATIVE INVESTIGATION OF THE EFFECTS OF IMMEDIATE AND DELAYED ERROR CORRECTION ON THE ACHIEVEMENT OF MALE AND FEMALE IRANIAN EFL LEARNERS’ WRITING SKILL
Islamic Azad University, Meybod Branch, Islamic Azad University, Meybod, IRAN.
5. EVALUATION OF THE COMMON BIOLOGY EXAM QUESTIONS FOR HIGH SCHOOL
Department of Secondary Education , Ministry of National Education, Ankara, TURKEY.
6. VARIETIES OF ENGLISH AND SAUDI EFL LEARNERS’ ACQUISITION OF SPELLING AND PRONUNCIATION: INCULCATING ‘GOOD’ LANGUAGE HABITS
Paiker Fatima Mazhar Hameed
Assistant Professor of English, College of Science and Arts, Methnab, Qassim University, SAUDI ARABIA.
7. EVALUATION THE PERSONALITY TRAITS AND LEARNED RESOURCEFULNESS LEVEL OF STUDENTS WHO STUDY IN DIFFERENT FACULTIES IN UNIVERSITY
Faculty of Sport Sciences, Usak University, Usak, TURKEY.
8. OPINIONS OF TURKISH INSTRUCTORS ON OUT-OF-CLASS EDUCATION
Nevsehir Hacı Bektas Veli University, Department of Turkish Language Education, Nevsehir, TURKEY.
9. PREVENTIVE HEALTH PRACTICES IN AN EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE FREE PERIOD
Dr. Adenrele Haastrup
Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education, University of Lagos, Akoka, NIGERIA.
10. DEVELOPING AN ATTITUDE SCALE FOR IN-SERVICE TRAINING
Ümit Çelen, İlker Kösterelioğlu, Meltem Akın Kösterelioğlu
Department, Measurement and Evaluation in Education; & Educational Sciences Department, Amasya University, Faculty of Education, Amasya, TURKEY.
11. EFFECT OF DIF MAGNITUDES, FOCAL GROUP SAMPLE SIZE, AND DIF RATIO ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SIBTEST
Educational Sciences Department, Measurement and Evaluation in Education, Faculty of Education, Abant Izzet Baysal University, Gölköy, Bolu, TURKEY.
12. THE COMPARISON OF PRE SERVICE SCIENCE AND PRE SERVICE PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS' NATURE OF SCIENCE VIEWS
Dr. Evrim Ural
Primary School Education Department, Faculty of Education, Kahramanmaraş Sütçü İMAM University, Kahramanmaraş, TURKEY.
13. THE EFFECT OF TASK COMPLEXITY ON THE QUALITY NARRATIVE WRITING: CASE OF MALE AND FEMALE IRANIAN EFL LEARNERS
Afsaneh Ebadi, Davoud Amini
Islamic Azad Unversity, Ahar Branch, , IRAN; Assistant Professor, Azarbaijan Shahid Madn University, AZARBAIJAN.
Call for Papers
Last date to submit papers for next issue (Volume 7 Issue 3, July 2017 issue) May 31, 2017. new!
Volume 7 Issue 2, April 2017 issue will be online on April 30, 2017. New !
IJSSE has been recently indexed in the following data bases: Global Impact Factor (G I F) , and Education Source (EBSCO Host)
OUR PARTNERS Journals