Volume 6 Issue 2, April 2016
1. INVESTIGATION PERSONALITY TRAITS OF TEACHERS WHO WORK IN MAINSTREAM SCHOOLS AND IN SCHOOLS FOR CHILDREN WITH LEARNING DIFFICULTIES/DISABILITIES ACCORDING TO SOME VARIABLES
Elif TOP, Mehmet ACET, Arslan KALKAVAN, Demet OZTURK
Faculty of Sport Sciences, Usak University, Usak; School of Physical Education and Sport, University of Dumlupinar, Kutahya; School of Physical Education and Sport, University of Karadeniz Technic, Trabzon; University of Osmaniye Korkut Ata, Osmaniye, TURKEY.
2. ANALYSIS OF HUMAN AND SPACE CASE FROM THE GEOGRAPHIC PERSPECTIVE
Süleyman Hilmi ŞAHİN, Hüseyin KAYA
Faculty of Education, Dumlupınar University; Faculty of Education, Süleyman Demirel University, TURKEY.
3. THE EVALUTION OF EDUCATION FACULTY STUDENTS’ CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Faculty of Education, Classroom Teaching Department, Pamukkale University, Denizli, TURKEY.
4. EVALUATION OF STUDENT EXAM PAPERS WITH RESPECT TO TEXTUALIZATION PROBLEMS
Tülay Sarar KUZU
Department of Turkish Language Education, Faculty of Education, Başkent University, Ankara, TURKEY.
5. POSITIONING SOCIETY AND COMMUNITY IN AN EVER CHANGING WORLD
Jamie P. Halsall, Jason L. Powell
Department of Behavioural Sciences and Social Sciences, University of Huddersfield, & Department of Social and Political Science, University of Chester, UNITED KINGDOM.
6. EXAMINING THE ROLE OF ATTACHMENT DIMENSIONS AND CONTACT DISTURBANCES AS PREDICTORS OF IRRATIONAL ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP BELIEFS OF UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
Tuğba SARI, Özlem Tagay
Division of Psychological Guidance and Counseling, Department of Educational Sciences, Faculty of Education,, Abant İzzet Baysal University, , Bolu, TURKEY, & Division of Psychological Guidance and Counseling, Department of Educational Sciences, Faculty of Education,, Mehmet Akif Ersoy University, Burdur, TURKEY.
7. FORMATIVE TEACHING STYLE DOES NOT CONTRIBUTE TO STUDENT ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT - A CAMEO STUDY
Nguyen Thi Do Quyen, Ahmad Zamri Khairani
Universiti Sains Malaysia(USM), Gelugor, Penang, MALAYSIA.
8. OBSERVATIONS ON ENCODING STANCE BY MEANS OF MODALITY MORPHEMES IN THE STATEMENTS OF DEFENDANTS WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF TURKEY'S INQUISITORIAL COURT SYSTEM
Department of English Language Teaching, Faculty of Education, Mersin University, Mersin, TURKEY.
9. TOWARDS A PROFOUND ECOLOGICAL UNDERSTANDING: STATISTICAL ATTEMPTS TO MEASURE OUR ECOLOGICAL INTELLIGENCE
Department of Science and Mathematics Education, Faculty of Education, Dokuz Eylül University, Izmir, TURKEY.
10. ANTI-MODERNISM THROUGH SYMBOLISM IN THE RETURN OF THE NATIVE
Hamid Farahmandian, Pang Haonong, Razieh Rabbani Yekta
Department of English, School of Foreign Languages, Shanghai University, CHINA; Department of Linguistics and foreign languages, Payam Noor University, IRAN.
11. IDENTIFIABLE BUT CHANGEABLE: CAPTURING THE FEATURES OF TEACHER IDENTITY
College of International Studies, Southwest University, CHINA.
12. COMMUNICATION AND META-COMMUNICATION IN SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Ugur DEMIRAY, Boriss MISNEVS
Professor, Anadolu University, Eskisehir, TURKEY, Professor, Transport and telecommunication Institute, Riga, LATVIA.
13. A STUDY OF INTERPERSONAL PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS OF PRESCHOOL TEACHER CANDIDATES
Assoc.Prof. Dr . Emine AHMETOĞLU, Assist. Prof. Dr. Zülfiye Gül ERCAN, Ezgi AKŞİN
Preschool Education Department, Faculty of Education, Trakya University, Edirne, TURKEY.
Call for Papers
Last date to submit papers for next issue (Volume 7 Issue 3, July 2017 issue) May 31, 2017. new!
Volume 7 Issue 2, April 2017 issue will be online on April 30, 2017. New !
IJSSE has been recently indexed in the following data bases: Global Impact Factor (G I F) , and Education Source (EBSCO Host)
OUR PARTNERS Journals